Friday, February 6, 2015

New Project!

So I know I've been MIA for the past few days (I actually don't know how long it's been since the last time I posted, but I don't think it's been longer than a week...let's hope). Anyway, things are moving quickly as usual and I got an interesting offer to do a project for Saint Michael's that will hopefully last for years to come, so I figured now was the time to tell you all about it...

I'm going to be making a video for the college about the MOVE program!

For those of you who don't know what the MOVE program is, it stands for the Mobilization of Volunteer Efforts, and it covers everything from extended service on a volunteer basis for students over breaks to working with youth. Events are happening all the time throughout the year through MOVE, and I think it's awesome that the school reached out to me and asked me to put a video together for it for future students to see!

Students volunteering! Photo courtesy of Saint Michael's College.

There's always little kids running around campus, and that's because of the awesome students that volunteer to work with them! Photo courtesy of Saint Michael's College.
I should be recording and taking photographs of my first event within the next week or two, and the video should be done around June. Keep your eyes peeled for it!

In the mean time, if you want to check out more about the MOVE program, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment