Sunday, October 27, 2013

Over Halfway There!

Hey everyone!

So it's that time of the year again - midterms are coming and going, it's getting colder quick (although the summer lingering was nice, it's most-likely over), and everyone is preparing to head into November, the last full month of the fall semester. Hard to believe that there's less than two months left until Christmas!

I've been plenty busy writing papers, studying for midterms, and trying to get ahead as much as possible, but that doesn't mean there's absolutely no time for fun, either. Since the semester is already more than halfway over, I thought I'd recap some of the highlights:

The Champlain Valley Fair this past August with Jesse on the far left, and two friends from high school, Brandon and Tiffany!


My roommate Jesse and I after the EPIC Color Run in Vergennes, VT at the beginning of September! It was literally a blast!
Great times downtown with friends - we frequently go to Boloco since we're addicted to their Nutella milkshakes!
Just one of the many beautiful sight pictures I took last weekend in Providence, Rhode Island while visiting a friend. The city was amazing!

I can finally go back to work again since the government shutdown is over!

There's always some time to spend at my quiet home in Saint Albans, VT too with this big lug. He's my half Rottweiler, half Springer buddy Duncan!
Now with all of the excitement of this year comes a lot of thinking about the future too. I'm a junior this year, and my college experience is already more than halfway over, so I need to start thinking about what the plan is going to be once I graduate with my MJD and Business degrees. Originally when I started my schooling at SMC as a freshman, I was thinking I'd go into advertising and graphic design with my majors, but with the two law classes I'm taking this semester, I may want to go a different route and pursue something law-related. Who knows, maybe law school would be neat (and challenging of course, but that's life)!

That just goes to show how taking classes and floating through your college career can actually shape it into something entirely different! I love how much variety and how many differing perspectives there are here at SMC, even within majors!

Anyway, I hope everyone's as stoked for Halloween as I am, and I hope your midterms were aced with flying colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment