Thursday, April 10, 2014

Enterprise!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a while in terms of how often I used to post, but it's definitely coming down to the wire as the end of the semester rapidly approaches and I get flooded with more and more work. On the bright side, I've been trying to enjoy the time I have left here with my friends before I'm home for the summer and having a blast!

Recently, I completed my multimedia assignment for my photojournalism class about the Masquerade Ball I went to a couple weeks ago, and it turned out beautifully! If you want to check it out, I'm going to post the video below. This is my first attempt at this sort of thing, so be easy on me!


Hope you enjoy it, and good luck with your end-of-semester madness! I'll try to post as much as possible before the end of the semester (time and workload permitting).

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment