Monday, April 14, 2014

Froyo!

As I'm sure you all noticed today, it was a balmy 80 degrees in Vermont! While it's normally hard for me to do much of anything to relax during the day with my schedule (especially since it's the last couple of weeks of the semester), I knew I had to find time on a gorgeous day like this one! As a reward for the harsh and relentless winter we made it out of, a few friends and I decided to go downtown to grab some frozen yogurt from a store called Orange Leaf - it was amazing!

Tank tops for once in my life! I was waiting for this for way too long.

Kathryn, Paul, Callie, and Lily enjoying their froyo on Church Street!

My messy creation - peanut butter, brownie batter, and vanilla yogurt all swirled together with cookie dough chunks, oreo pieces, and chocolate-covered pretzels. Heaven!
Needless to say, not much homework got done today, but it was definitely worth it. Sometimes, you just have to embrace the beautiful days and forget about the stress altogether, so I think I made the right choice. I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but nothing beats downtime with some close friends and good eats!

With Easter break coming up, I'll be working on my final project for photojournalism (that I will definitely share more with you all about once it starts rolling) and a 20-page research paper that I haven't started yet...wish me luck!

I hope you all did something stellar with this spectacular day as well. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment