Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Enjoying the View.

Happy Tuesday!

So I realized today that I've been taking a lot of pictures of Saint Michael's campus over the last couple of weeks since I've been back, and that inspired me to write a post about it and share them with you all. The campus is a truly gorgeous place, and I feel like I often take it for granted and don't really take the time to stop and appreciate it enough. Saint Michael's being located in Vermont definitely has its perks, especially when it comes to scenery. Since I've lived in Vermont my whole life, I just can't get enough of those trees!

Anyway, here's a few shots I've taken over the two weeks I've been back. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I took this the first day I was back on campus - gotta love Bergeron!

A few nights ago, we had a full moon and I couldn't resist snapping a picture. I took this using my Nikon D3200 with a really large f-stop and a really fast shutter speed in order to capture the detail without it being drown out in light.

This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. I took this just last night when I went for a walk with my friend Liz. It shows the streetlight shining through the new stone arch in the Word Garden. It's massive and quite a beaut!

I took this picture today while walking back from the gym today across the 3's Field. I love the big puffy clouds we get here in Vermont!
Have you seen any amazing sights around campus and snapped pictures of them? If so, please comment on this and let me know so I can see too! Photography is one of my passions and I'm always trying to get better at it, and Saint Michael's campus is the perfect palette to expand and build upon my abilities as a photographer and an artist.

Well, it's off to the amazing world of finance again for me - hope you enjoyed these shots as much as I did! Until next time, stay fresh people of SMC, and remember to take a break from the hectic-ness of life now and then and enjoy the beautiful world around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment