Thursday, September 11, 2014

Family Dinner!

Happy week two of the new semester everybody! Needless to say, I've been super busy kicking off my senior year, trying to balance 4 1/2 classes, working on the Onion River Review, Air Force commitments, going to the gym regularly, and being a blogger of course! (More to come on all of those things, I promise). But for now, I thought I'd talk about the awesome family dinner I had with a few close friends of mine at Sloane today!

For those of you who may not know, Saint Mike's has another dining hall in Sloane Hall on North Campus that you can book for reservation Tuesday - Thursday! It works the same way as if you were to swipe your knightcard at Alliot, except it's restaurant style, so you put in your orders and someone brings you the food! I'd recommend it to everyone to try at least once, plus the food is always fantastic!

Paul, Callie, and Lily looking happy and ready to eat!

Fellow blogger Kathryn Miyahira and I being goofballs! You can check out her blog here!
I call them all my family because I became really close with all of them last semester when all of my friends from my grade were studying abroad, and we've been close ever since! Our goal is to have a family dinner at Sloane every week to just chat, catch up, and enjoy some awesome food!

So if you have a close friend group, a boyfriend or girlfriend, or anyone who wants a change of pace from Alliot, you should totally check out Sloane sometime! The number is 802-654-2253, and you can call to start making reservations for the week every Tuesday at 2! You can learn more about the dining experiences offered by Saint Mike's here as well.

I hope you all have had an awesome second week, and I'll try to post something about my actual schedule of classes for the semester in my next post! Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment