Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 5: Campus Beauty.

Happy Thursday! Today, I decided to take some of my own advice that I shared with you guys a little while back, so I'm gonna share some pictures of campus that I've taken over the semester. Saint Michael's has a gorgeous campus, and I find that I often don't acknowledge that as much as I should.

This is a picture of the radio tower on North Campus that I took on one of my many bike rides around the area during the semester. I love this spot!

Here's a picture of cross on the campus green. It looks amazing on a cloudy evening.

Of course, who could forget the many massive evergreens across campus! I especially love when they get lights put on them - I call this picture "attempting to be artsy."
Looking back, I remember distinctly loving Saint Michael's campus on my first tour. It was one of the deciding factors for coming here, aside from the fact that everyone on campus is so friendly and that everything is basically within a five minute walk from any of the dorms. Now that I'm always in school mode, I don't appreciate my surroundings nearly enough, but I hope that this post has inspired you to get out and enjoy the campus as much as it has for me.

I see snow fort building in my future - keep on the lookout for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment