Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Improv-A-Gasm!

So tonight I went to Improv-A-Gasm, an awesome event put on by the SMC Drama Club, and it was a blast! I went to take pictures for my Photojournalism class (the assignment was called "interaction" - I'll probably fill you all in on it later!), but I also went to see some quality SMC comedy and relax a little bit from the often daunting and stressful workload.

I got some awesome pictures for my class and I wanted to show you all!

The group playing a version of Red Rover where the goal is to stay completely serious when you're called over while everyone does silly things to try to make you laugh - it was hilarious!

This is a shot of two of the improvers playing a game where one person leaves the room while everyone else makes up identities for people to portray as "dinner guests," and the person that left the room has to guess who everyone is when they come back!

A few of the improvers laughing - I used this shot for my assignment as well!
So for all of you who liked these pictures and are interested to know more about the Improv-A-Gasm as well as the Drama Club, they usually hold Improv-A-Gasm on the third floor of the Dion Family Student Center every Tuesday night at 9! I definitely want to make it a part of my weekly routine from now on, so maybe I'll see some of you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment