Saturday, March 29, 2014

Acapella and Friday Night Grill!

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all had a great Friday night, mine was a blast!

To start the evening off right, I went to see the Acabella's, Sleepless Knights, and Mike Check perform in the Dion Family Student Center at 9, and as usual they were fantastic! This was an unorthodox performance because they all usually schedule separate concerts or perform at Friday Knight Dry, but they all agreed to do this performance coupled with a screening of Pitch Perfect as a weekend activity organized by the RA's! I have a number of friends in all of the groups, so it was great to see them perform.

My friend Mariah and I after the performances!
Here's a clip of Sleepless Knights performing at the last Friday Knight Dry - they're fantastic!
Afterward, a few friends and I hung out around Quad Commons until the grill was set up and ready to go at 11. For those of you who may not know what the grill is/have never been to the grill, it's a night cookout put on by St. Michael's every Friday and Saturday night on the weekends with great food! Fridays they usually serve chicken patties, and Saturdays are usually hamburgers and hotdogs. It's a great event to go to with your friends before going out for the night!

Afterward, I laid low with some of my friends in my room and watched Netflix and just talked about everything, a great way to end the night! Tonight I'm planning on going to the Masquerade Ball in the Dion Family Student Center at 9, then I'll probably hang out with some friends and see what people are doing afterward! Keep a lookout for a post about the ball soon, I'll be taking pictures and recordings for photojournalism, so I'm sure I'll have lots to share.

Speaking of that, I've got to run to the library soon and get some lenses in order to prepare! Hope your night is full of awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment