Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break Weekend.

Hey everyone, hope you're having an awesome spring break so far (or if you had it last week, I hope it was a blast!)

So far, it's safe to say I've done little to nothing school-wise, but I had my friend Paul stay at my house this past weekend and it was great! He got to meet all of my animals and we took a drive around my home town of Saint Albans, Vermont to explore the sights.

It was a fantastic weekend for sure with a good friend, and I can't believe how quickly it flew by! It's odd that we're already over halfway through March too (which is actually kind of scary because I have so much to do between now and the end of the semester...pray for me), but on a less serious note, here are some pictures from our weekend shenanigans!

We got $12 meals at Olive Garden thanks to Paul and a nice stranger who gave us a coupon - it was absolute heaven!

After a long drive around Saint Albans, we stopped by the bay and took some pictures. What can I say, media major problems.

Lake Champlain was gorgeous as usual.

And I can't forget about these two, baby Suri and her best friend Troy. They're so cute!
I hope he can come up again sometime in the near future, we definitely didn't have time to explore everything so we could give it a second go! In the mean time, I have a few goals to accomplish before going back to school next week:

1. Write a 20-page essay (I know I'm freaking out internally too).
2. Write a much less daunting 3-page essay.
3. Highlight my volumes for my Air Force testing (which hopefully won't take too long).
4. Write a journal entry for Shakespeare class.
5. Brainstorm and research project ideas for both my science class and my photojournalism class.

Well, that should all be doable if I don't procrastinate any longer than I already have...wish me luck! Also, I'm going to try to post most days (if not all) over break on here since I'm not going to be too busy about anything and everything I'm doing, so stay tuned!

Oh, and happy St. Patrick's Day! Have fun and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment