Sunday, March 30, 2014

Masquerade!

As I promised, I have a ton of photos to show you all from the Masquerade Ball that was put on by the SMC Diversity Coalition last night! A ton of people came out looking funky fresh in their fancy clothes and outrageous masks, and I had a blast! I normally don't go to dances very often, but when I do I always find that it's a great time and think "Wow, I should really go to more of these kinds of things!" I am an atrocious dancer to say the least, but any time is a good time with a great group of friends, costumes, and music!

Kat & Paul in their natural habitat.

Kat and I pre-dance looking suave!

Clearly the evening was a fancy one.

Trippy!

My friend Brendan taking a break from dancing.

Kat putting her mask on - so pretty!

My friend Elizabeth striking a pose!
Thankfully, the Diversity Coalition is planning to make this event an annual thing, so I totally plan on going again next year! Although I was mostly going to take pictures for photojournalism, I found myself taking frequent breaks from that and just having fun and dancing (horribly) with some awesome people! The Diversity Coalition was super cool about me taking photos of them setting up and interviewing them as well, so a big shout out to them!

If you like dressing up, dancing, and having a good time, the Masquerade Ball is definitely for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment