Sunday, March 23, 2014

Boloco Date!

Hey everyone! So I'm finally back at Saint Mike's (thank god - I thought I saw starting to go crazy over break missing this place) and I haven't really done anything too eventful today, but yesterday and Friday I got to catch up with Mimi, a good friend of mine from high school that goes to Champlain College. I think I've told y'all about her before, but I just figured I'd cover my bases in case I didn't!

On Friday, we went on our traditional Boloco date for dinner (we do this about once every two weeks or so, mostly because we're obsessed with that place). For those of you who may not know, Boloco is an awesome joint in Downtown Burlington that serves really good burritos, salads, and even Nutella milkshakes! If you've never gone, you should totally go sometime (and invite me...please?)

Mimi in her native habitat.

My dinner - chicken teriyaki burrito and a Nutella milkshake!
Not only did we go on a delicious food date Friday, but last night we decided to treat ourselves to some Olive Garden in Burlington. I typically get the $9.99 pasta and dessert deal, it's incredible and you can't beat that price!

Aside from the good eats, I love setting aside some time to catch up with a good friend while taking advantage of the break. After all, it is a "break" in theory (although I did do some homework in the mean time...and probably should've done so much more than I actually did, but that's beside the point). I mean, it's kind of sad that break is over and school is back on, but it doesn't even matter because I'm just so happy to see everyone again and be busy (I'm not kidding, I start to go crazy when I have nothing to do!)

Anyway, I'm sure photojournalism will bring some neat adventures within the coming days - big projects are going to be due soon that I have to go out and explore Burlington to accomplish, so I'll be sure to keep you all posted! In the mean time, I hope everyone enjoyed their breaks and that you're just as stoked as I am to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment