Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ice Skating!

Happy Saturday! Mine has been a bit stressful and overwhelming since it's drill weekend once again and I'm trying to balance my job with getting my school work done, but staying busy has always been good for me (I'm not kidding I actually go crazy if I have nothing to do...I found that out this past winter break...but that's beside the point).

Last night St. Michael's put on another free skating night at the C. Douglas Cairns Arena in South Burlington and it was a blast! They put one on last month as well, but I wasn't able to go to that one, so I was stoked to go and get on the ice and have a good time with some awesome people (plus I hadn't skated in years, so I needed a lot of help, but it was worth it!)

Paul and I posing for a shot (but really he was probably supporting me so I wouldn't fall...)

The skating crew!

Paul and Kathryn, the happy couple!

Ivana, Brendan, and I living it up on the ice!

Lily, Paul and I being goofs - love these faces!
So basically ice skating was supremely epic, and I love that St. Michael's puts on events like these that get everyone off campus for a bit and enjoying each others' company! I had an awesome time, and I'm definitely going to go again if the school offers it!

If you didn't go, you totally should next time! C'mon, just think of how much fun you'll have watching me fall on my face...I'm getting better. I think. Maybe. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment